With current developments regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) we understand that planning a parcel drop-off has become more challenging.
We are, therefore, extending our returns period from 30 to 100 days so that you have the option to return all unworn pieces (with original labels and packaging) without delay.
All returned items should be wrapped and well packaged so that the packaging is not damaged. Return all items with original packaging and the tags must still be attached. You may not tape or paste anything directly on the product's original packaging.
Here's how you handle your return if you don't want to do it via the button above:
• Fill in the return slip that is included in your delivery.
• Add the return slip to the package.
• Tape the package again and pack it carefully.
• Take your package to any courier of your choice or the local post.
• Here is the address your return should be sent to:
Norra Stigamovägen 4
556 50 Jönköping
- NOTE! You as the customer has the financial responsibility for your return coming to us. Please note the package ID of the package that you ship in return to us and request a receipt.
The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to goods with broken seals / without tags. The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to certain items due to health or hygiene reasons, such as underwear, pacifiers, baby bottles, and hair accessories (exceptions are made for returns of a breastfeeding bra where you have tried it with a breastfeeding insert). Swimwear can be returned / exchanged if tested with underwear. Due to security reasons, the right return or the right to exchange does not apply to mounted prams and child seats.
Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any more questions!