Babyshop blev grundlagt i 2006 af Linn og Marcus Tagesson med en vision om at blive Nordens bedste onlineshop for mode til babyer og børn. Vi vil inspirere ved at tilbyde en eksklusiv shoppingoplevelse, den bedste kundeservice samt et helt unikt miks af mærkevarer i fantastisk kvalitet og design. Hos os finder du baby- og børnetøj, sko, accessories, legetøj, barnevogne, autostole, ventetøj og meget mere til børn fra 0 - 10 år.
Vi har vundet flere priser, men den vi er mest stolte af er ”Årets e-handler” på Nordic e-Commerce Summit Årets børnetøjsbutik på nettet til Habit Fashion Awards.
Du finder Babyshop på nettet, på din mobil eller i vores flagship store i Sturegallerian Stockholm, som åbnede i August 2013 – hvis du er i staden engang, så kig forbi.
Ønsker du at kontakte os, så kan det gøres under Kontakt os.
Babyshop.dk opereres af BABYSHOP DANMARK, en filial af BABYSHOP STHLM AB i Sverige.
Come and join our family!
Each day with us should be fun – Don´t Monday it!
We are a fast growing company and are constantly looking for talented people to work in our Stockholm headquarters, our state-of-the-art automated warehouse in Jönköping, our London office and in any of our retail stores in Sweden or Norway. Lekmer is part of The Babyshop Group; including Babyshop.com, Lekmer.se, Alexandalexa.com and 13 physical stores in Norway and Sweden. Babyshop Group is today a leading global omni-channel retailer with a total turnover of 1 billion SEK.
Click here to check out our career page - Come and join our family!
Sådan handler du
For at foretage et køb på babyshop.dk skal du igennem 5 trin.
1. Find den eller de varer du ønsker og læg dem i indkøbskurven, gå herefter til kassen.
2. Indtast dine personlige oplysninger
3. Vælg forsendelses/betalingsmåde
4. Godkend vores forretningsbetingelser
5. Tjek at alle oplysninger er korrekte på opsamlingssiden og godkend købet
Alle priser er inkl. moms og andre afgifter. Priserne er dagspriser.
Size measurements often vary from brand to brand, hence why it’s not always easy to choose the right size for your children’s clothes and shoes. Below, you will find a list of size-guidelines from some of our biggest brands. If the brand you’re searching for does not have its own guideline, please have a look at our general children’s clothing and shoe size-guide.
Please note that the brands’ own size guides are basic recommendations, and that the sizes can herewith vary depending on the garment’s shape and fit.
Below, you will find advice on how to take your children’s measurements:
- A: Measure the height while standing with the heels against a wall. Then, just measure from the floor to the top of the head.
- B: Head circumference is measured around the head.
- C: Chest circumference is measured around the widest part of the chest.
- D: Waist circumference is measured around the narrowest part of the waist.
- E: Seat circumference is measured around the widest part of the hip.
- F: Inside leg is measured from where the inside leg begins, down to the floor.
- G: Shoulder, and arm are measured from the neck, down to the wrist.
- H: Shoulder width is measured from one shoulder to the other.
- I: The sleeve length is measured from shoulder to wrist.
- J: Side seam is measured from the waist, down to the foot.
While shopping for children’s shoes, finding the right size is extremely important. Children’s feet grow very fast, and our general recommendation by this means, is to add 1.5cm to the length of the foot, while choosing the size. This will prevent the shoes from being too tight while playing and running, and will provide some space for the feet to grow.
Please note that the brands’ own size guides are basic recommendations, and that the sizes can herewith vary depending on the shoe’s shape and fit.
The size guides for children's shoes, either show the shoe’s insole measurement, or the foot’s measurement.
Feet are simply measured by placing the back of the heel against a flat surface, e.g. a wall. Mark the longest toe of the foot on a piece of paper. Afterwards, you can easily measure the length with the use of a ruler. Please measure both feet, as they often vary in size. If one foot is larger than the other, always select a size based on the measurements of the longest foot.